Due to Covid, we will not be hosting any bonspiels during the 2020-2021 season
Alpine Bonspiels for the 2019 - 2020 Season
December 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2019
- Team entry fee of $240
- Food and beverages provided
- 16 Team limit – 3 game guarantee – 8-end games
- Four events with pins for winners and runner-ups
- Draw times on Friday are: 2:00, 4:00, 6:00, & 8:00
- Entries in the earliest will have a greater chance of getting the draw time they like.
January 24th, 25th, and 26th, 2020
Team entry fee of $250
FRIDAY: Draws will start at 9:00 A.M. Nosh Party begins at 6:30 P.M.
SATURDAY: Breakfast at Ryan Wild's. Banquet and Camaraderie at the Idle Hour Mansion.
SUNDAY: Continental Breakfast at the Curling Club. Bag Piper will pipe the finals on ice at 11:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.
There will also be soups, sandwiches, and desserts available at the Curling Club, at posted times, included as part of your entry.
October 27, 2018
Don't miss out Beginner and Guest Halloween Bonspiel! This event is an opporunity for beginners to try curling in a tournament style play. It's also a chance for seasoned curlers to dust off their brooms, practice their skills, and teach the sport to others.
Local Hotel Information: